Stainless steel high flow spray head, white with red protection, 1" BSP male inlet.
This sprayer is characterised by a very high flow and strong jet at low pressure. At 2 bar, the flow is about 200 l/min and rises to about 370 l/min at 7 bar. That makes it an ideal sprayer for rinsing large surfaces in a short time.
The nozzle has a 1" BSPP male threaded connection with conical seal and can be opened and closed by turning the head. The spray angle can also be accurately set by turning the head.
- Weight of 726 gram
- Dimensions (LxD): 120 x 79 mm
- Material: Stainless steel (AISI 304), POM and EPDM
- Material of screw: Stainless steel (AISI 304)
- Maximum pressure: 7 bar
- Maximum temperature: 40 °C
- Connection: 1" BSPP male, 60° conical seal
Truck cleaning, ship cleaning, tank cleaning, yard cleaning, etc.